Tyler and Siena both LOVE going to visit the local nursery. With spring in full swing, we seem to be making quite a few stops to pick up odds and ends for our garden and yard. They love all the plants and flowers and the smell of soil. One of the biggest reasons the kids love the nursery so much is the little pond there filled with turtles and koi (*thanks Mel*)! Stopping to enjoy the pond and it's inhabitants is one of their favorite things to do while we are out running errands.


1 comment:
Um, koi not coy. Sorry, pedantic I know but I have to. Actually most everyone spells it that way unless they happen to live with David. My kids love the local garden center turtle pond too; to the extent that I almost don't like to take them because they never want to leave.
Post a Comment