September 9, 2008

holy humongous dust bunnies!

Kristen has finally finished vacuuming the entire house... why is the a blog post you may ask? Well, it has taken about three days to finally accomplish the task. Three days? To vacuum?? Yes, you see, the vacuum bag had to be changed, more then once, new vacuum bags had to be bought, and the vacuum hoses had to be cleaned out several times because the carpet was producing the most enormous amount of fluff we could ever imagine! Here is a picture of Tyler proudly sitting next to a pile of carpet fluff, he thought is was really cool, especially when Mommy was wrestling with the vacuum trying to get all the fluff out of the hose.


1 comment:

Terina said...

I dont want to depress you or anything but, that will keep happening for a while! I sware I just vaccumed up some more upstairs a while ago and we've been in our house a year! But I also dont vaccume up stairs as often as I should! ha

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!