There isn't a whole lot going on with our little group right now. Tyler and Siena are a ton of fun, and they're both getting bigger everyday. We're all enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having lately and trying to get outside as much as possible before the heat of the summer starts up.
In a couple of months, the lease at the condo we're renting will be over, so right now we're trying to figure out what we want to do after that. It should be an adventure moving with two little ones!
Here are some more pictures of Tyler and Siena.

2 comments:
she is really filling out, so pretty, you guys make cute kids.. I know what you should do... move to BC!! So many things for Tyler to do here, and less time in the car. I hear there are going to be openings at the elementary schools.. mom could come too..
Siena is just getting cuter and cuter! And Tyler is adorable! If your thinking about moving, I'd love to be your neighbor! Ha ha! Are you guys thinking about buying a house at all?
Post a Comment