March 19, 2008

Party in a Box

Some of Kristen's amazing and incredible friends sent her a "Baby Shower in a Box!" So not only did Siena get to attend her very first party, she also got to be there for her own baby shower. The Party in a Box arrived while Kristen's dear friend Tiffany was in town visiting, so we had one non-virtual attendee. The box included instructions, refreshments, decorations, games, presents, and a DVD of Kristen's friends that they recorded in their various states and then edited together. (Thank you Vanessa for all the hard work!) Baby shower games are way more fun when they are played with people on a video! We had a wonderful time celebrating Siena's birth into the world!


Kristen and Siena Partying
Tyler Partying
Kristen and her great friend, Tiffany

And a very happy start of Spring on this beautiful Equinox today!

2 comments:

Terina said...

I'm so glad it turned out good! I was worried. I felt like such a dork doing it. Brent and I had some good laughs! But I'm sl glad I could be part of your and Siena's Baby Shower! I'll try and give you a call soon!

MaryRC said...

what wonderful girlfriends you have..!

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!