June 6, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Time flies!  It was time again for us to go out to a nice dinner and celebrate our wedding anniversary!  We had a great time at a fancy restaurant and the kids stayed home and played with Kristen's Mom - thanks for babysitting for us Grandma!


2 comments:

melody said...

Oohh, the color of your hair really stands out here!

The Bray Family said...

Yeah! I keep going a little darker every time and I'm really liking it! (I think it's even darker right now then it was in that picture.)

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!