July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristen

Kristen had a wonderful birthday!
Tyler and Siena were so nice Mommy,and Jason even had flowers delivered!
And we ordered pizza for dinner, so Kristen didn't even have to cook!
What a great day!

4 comments:

Terina said...

That does sound like a great day! I'm so glad you had a good birthday!

MaryRC said...

havent visited in a while, sorry. glad to hear you had a great birthday. happy belated wishes from the crabtrees!

tomoko said...

Awwww....YAY! for birthdays :) Those flowers are gorgeous!

***LIZ*** said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!! Are you 29 this year too, when did we get so old? I love that you have a blog, I am addicted to them. Your kids are so darn cute!!

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!