January 30, 2009

Tyler and Siena - growing up so fast!

Here are some cute pictures of Tyler and Siena!




Siena was trying to copy Tyler's pose.







-------------------
And here are some more of them playing together outside in the backyard.



3 comments:

Crystal-lynn said...

Oh, Kristin! Your kids are DARLING! Your family looks so sweet & happy! How fun to find your blog!

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 300 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 180 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!