We went by our house this morning and were very surprised to see all the progress in just one week. The work on the house has been going very fast, but it seems to be picking up pace even more lately. The exterior is painted, the roofing is started, the forms for the driveway and back patio are in, the lighting is installed, the whole house cabinetry is completed, the bathroom counters are installed, and all of the tubs and showers are now in. WOW!



4 comments:
The house looks great, I can't wait to see Tyler and Siena running around inside it! Tyler and Siena are growing up way too fast. I miss you all!
Lots of Love.
Mom
That is way too exciting! Before you know it you well be wondering ugh is moving worth the pakcing and unpacking? ha ha At least I did. Even though it was DEFENTALLY worth it! :)
Crime-a-nitly!! Party at your place!! Can't wait to see it!!
Wow,
from the outside it looks huge! And I love the color.
Post a Comment