We've been in the process of buying a house for the a little while. All our free time and weekends have been filled with Realtors, model homes, and crunching numbers. But we are all happy with the final decisions we've come to.
We are buying in one of the newer master planned communities here in town called Mountain's Edge. We are having a home built by KB Home Builders. From signing lots of contract papers, to picking out the grout color for the tiles, we've been working on our new place. We are very excited and can't wait to see it. They should be breaking ground in the next month, and we are hoping to be moved in to our brand new home in the next 6 months!
Here are some new pictures of Siena and Tyler (Kristen takes way too many pictures of the kids)!




4 comments:
Thanks for taking so many pictures. Siena looks so much older...and its only been 2 weeks since I saw her. I love Tyler's sunglasses and hat pic..too cute!
WOW! A new home, good for you guys, congradualations! Doesnt Tyler love the park there? You'll have to post pictures of the lot and the progress...
And wow that girly is growing growing!
Siena looks so much bigger! And I love all the pics! Congrats on the house! That is SUCH an exciting thing! Do you have a link for the floor plans or a virtual tour. Our house is a KB home too. I'll die if it's the same model (I know they have it in vegas) Although I kind of doubt it will be! Well congrats again that is so exciting, I'm happy for you guys!!
Wow, congratulations on the house!
Post a Comment