February 17, 2008

Time Flies

At just over two weeks old, Siena seems like she's already starting to grow out of the "newborn" stage. She can suddenly even fit into a couple of outfits that were WAY too big two weeks ago. We were looking back at some baby pictures of Tyler recently, and it seems like yesterday he was only a month old. Jason and Kristen can't believe what a grown up little two year old he has become so quickly!




3 comments:

Terina said...

I love the middle name! I love the pics! You are such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, Siena and Tyler are beautiful. I can't wait to see you all!
Love, Mom

MaryRC said...

Cutie patooties!! Sorry I missed the visit, Auntie Mary just might have to make a visit all by herself! Maybe next week while the kids are in school, I'll drive over.

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!