December 3, 2007

In The Rain


Tyler enjoyed playing in the desert rain storm the other day! This is about as close as we usually get to winter-time weather and since it doesn't rain very often here, it's always a special treat. Tyler also learned a new word while out in the rain: "umbrella!"

1 comment:

Terina said...

I wonder if it was the same storm that hit us with some rain last week? I know we loved the rain too! So sad that rain is our winter weather! I miss snow! It looks like your little guy had lots of fun!

The Bray's

My photo
Jason is a Structural Engineer and Kristen is a stay at home Mom. Our son, Tyler is an active and wonderful five year old! And, our daughter, Siena is a three year old fireball! They are both growing up fast! They keep us busy and they bring us such amazing joy!!